High Performance Sliding Window
Not previously available in the residential range, the Carinya Classic High Performance Sliding Window is a new development to suit Australia’s most demanding and harshest of environments. It is loaded with a multitude of performance features that other competing products simply do not offer, whilst still having a contemporary designer appearance.
Some features of the superb engineering used include:
* A complete range of threshold and jamb infills as well as end caps to conceal all cavities, unlike unsightly exposed tracks found in most residential windows. This provides an outstanding superior quality commercial grade finish and also guards against places for insects, dirt and grit to gather.
* A range of attractive interlock options to meet a wide variety of wind load requirements.
* Sills to suit the most severe conditions of residential construction.
* Suitable for a full range of glazing options, accommodating glass thickness to 12mm or 18mm for double glazing without adaptors for a premium option.
* The system has cyclonic compliance.
* Powder coating or anodising choices are available for colour match selections.
* Streamlined Hardware – The Carinya Classic High Performance Sliding Window has been paired with commercially designed hardware ensuring durability in the harshest of environments whilst retaining attractive style.
➢ The Sliding Window lock incorporates a retractable handle design which facilitates ease of use and utilises 5 pin cylinder security for peace of mind, providing functionality together with varying finish options.
➢ ALSPEC’s proprietary roller system, used throughout their commercial range, has been utilised to maximise the performance of the sliding window.
➢ Stainless rollers and optional stainless cover track are also available for coastal environments, allowing for enduring operation and durability.
➢ Both roller systems have been designed to interact with the stiles to create a strong and robust panel, minimising movement in joints and opportunities for air infiltration.
This unique superior product is now supplied by SHIRE WINDOWS & DOORS who are happy to provide a quote on request.
The entire Carinya Range has been fully tested to meet or exceed Australian Standards AS2047, AS1170, AS1191 and AS3959.